The cultural association Arte Design Venezia and euroinnovators open the call for artists and designers to participate in the exhibition “INDACO2020”.
The artists/designers are inspired by the color indigo. The exhibition will present works of art and design objects and it will have a special selection of glass works to take part to the Glass Week (5-13 September).
Exhibition project includes the following services:
- Group show at S. Eufemia Gallery from September 3rd to 13th
- The exhibition wall surface of appr. 3 m (Height) 1.2 – 1.5 m (Width) we imagine 1 or 2 work for each artist.
- Exhibition website with artist’s work.
- Communication and Press.
- Social media work and promotional PR.
- e-invitation personalized and print collective.
- Publicity in the specialized international/national and local blogs/press.
- Photo documentation.
- Special Exhibition Opening.
- Show organization and secretarial support.
- Curatorial services.
- Representation (promotion – sales).
Exhibition Fee: 550 Euro Room 1 or 440 Euro Room 2 see the gallery map.
Fee is payable in two installments or discount 10% payable in one installment by the June 30th, 2020.
Application rules: artists/designers working in the field of visual art, sculpture, glass, performance, textile art, jewellery and fashion may apply. Artist/designers present work connected to the theme of the exhibition project. Glass designer will be inserted also in the network of the Glass Week.
Number of participants: max. 16 artists/designers.
For your application, please send us your e-mail with project description, 6-8 pictures of your work, short bio and your website (no social media!) to email@example.com
Call for Entries Opens | March 18th, 2020
All Entries Due | July 13th, 2020
Deadline for Shipped Work | September 1st, 2020
Deadline for Hand-Delivered Work | September 2nd, 2020
Exhibition Opens | September 4th, 2020 closing day Wednesday
Opening Reception | September 3rd, 2020 at 6pm | Free & Open to the Public
Exhibition Closes | September 13th, 2020
Pick-up of Artwork | September 16th and 17th, 2020